Works - Amazon Distribution Centre Liverpool - Floor Coating
Value - £200,000.00
Contract Length - August 2021 – September 2021
Scope of Works
Hankinson Protective Coatings team in collaboration with our supply chain have been working on behalf of Key Property Solutions (KPS) on the Amazon, Knowsley Floor Coatings Project.
- Abrasive blast clean, via Blastrak method, approx. 20,000m2 of newly installed power float concrete floor
- Areas of damaged concrete floor repaired using Deckmaster DPM
- On completion of the above, 1 no. full coat of Deckmaster HFS ID anti-slip floor coating was applied to the full floor area by squeegee and roller application
Project Requirements and Challenges
- Additional floor repair works, which were not visible during initial site visit, were treated without any impact on the programme of works
- Working in close proximity to other trades
- Due to limited storage space available on site, deliveries of plant & materials were programmed accordingly to prevent congestion on site.
- Critical programme for all works meant the treatment of the floor had to be resourced accordingly to ensure works were completed within a two-week duration.
“Top painting contractors”