Works - Refurbishment, installation and repairs
Value - £120,000
Contract Length - 6 weeks – Jan/Feb 2022
Glossop town hall is co-located with a number of buildings; those being the market hall, municipal building and Town hall. There is a car park located at the South of the site and a further small car park to the East of the site. A public toilet is located to the West of the building, as are a number of external covered market stalls. We successfully delivered the works concurrent to other contractors, who were undertaking the removal of floor slabs in the market hall. Replacement heating system and refurbishment of sash windows to the municipal building.
Scope of Works
Our client High Peak Borough Council & Staffordshire Moorlands District Council requested our services to Refurbishment of listed clock tower, sash windows and gutter repairs
- Provide full surveys and risk assessments
- All material specification to British Standard or European Standard
- Responsible for coordination, supervision and administration of the Works
- Same full time Site Manager for the FULL duration of the works
- Planning and mobilisation in accordance with the master programme for the Works.
- Prevention of damage to existing work, structures or other property during the course of the work.
- Provision of ‘out of hours’ (24 hours a day, 7 days a week) emergency contact numbers
- Supply and installation of construction H&S signage
- Client approval checks pre-handover
- Making good to all disturbed surfaces, adjacent areas and other disturbed surfaces